Thanks in part to all the hard work by everyone involved with the CML Advocates Network, a new app has been designed to help all CML patients, whether newly diagnosed or not.
As posted on their webpage here is what the app is able to help you with -
- record health data, eg. symptoms, quality of life, and side effects
- share a comprehensive health report within seconds
- find peer support and a CML patient organization near you
- learn more about CML through an extensive knowledge base
- track your health by pairing their fitness level (think apple watch, fitbit, etc)
- monitor your BCR-ABL1 count and your blood levels over a period of time
Please check out the link below to be redirected to their page for more information. If you do not have a smart phone there is a browser version.